Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 230- Pay My Bills Right Away

Most of my bills are paid using automatic payments set up with my bank. For the most part this works pretty well. I have a few issues with this system sometimes, but I won't worry about that at the moment.

There are a few bills that aren't set up using automatic payments, and I prefer to keep it that way; the problem is I always wait until the last minute to pay these bills. So I'm going to try a new approach and pay these bills off right away.

That's probably the smart approach and something I should have been doing all along. It will make things so much easier for me. I do tend to forget things very easily, so waiting until the last minute has sometimes led to forgetting about the bill altogether. This method will prevent me from forgetting about those bills in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment