Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 231- Go to Church

Hmm... this one doesn't seem quite right. Don't I already go to church four or five times a week? Yes, that is true, but it's my job; granted I'd go if I didn't get paid, but I want to have the opportunity to go to Mass on my own time.

So today I went to daily Mass. I'm sure they could have used my help with the singing; I'm not quite sure what they were trying to sing for the opening hymn, but that's not what I was there for. I was there as a parishioner not as an employee. I use to go every once in awhile in the past, but I stopped going. I'm not sure why, but it's just something that happened.

I'd like to make a habit of going to Mass at least once a week, outside of the times I'm required to go. I don't want to do this just because it's another item on my list, but I truly want to go. I want to go and not have to worry about anything but spending that time in prayer and worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment