Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 232- Be Aware

I have been known to not be particularly aware of everything that's going on around me. I tend to be in my own little world and see what I want to see.

I have decided I'd like to change this little thing about myself. I'm not talking about having better listening skills; although, I'm sure I could use a little help with this too. I'm talking about just being aware of my surroundings. If for some horrible reason I saw someone being mugged, I am the person that probably wouldn't even be able to tell you whether it was a man or a woman that did the mugging. That's how unaware I am to my surroundings. For some reason I just seem to miss out on things that are happening right in front of my face.

This has actually gotten me into trouble a few times. So I'm glad I'm getting to this task. I'm not sure how easy this will be for me to improve upon, but I'm willing to give it a shot and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment