Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 233- Buy Items Off Season

It's unusual for this to happen to me, but this is actually part one of three separate tasks I accomplished. They are all related in some way or another to me going shopping.

Part one is going shopping off season. With summer fast approaching I decided to go winter clothes shopping. Just like anybody that gets new clothes I usually want to wear my new items right away, which is the downfall of buying off season. Luckily I think we will have a few cooler days left so I probably will have a chance to wear some of these items. In fact, even though it's been pretty nice outside these last few days, for some reason I've been feeling really cold lately so I did get to wear a few items today.

Today was shopping for clothing, but I'd like to be able to use this approach for other items too. I know there will be times when I need to buy items that are in season at the moment, but hopefully that won't happen too much. I think this is an excellent way to save a little money.

(Stay tuned for part two tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment