Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 238- Feeling that Green Thumb (Planting Vegetables/Fruit)

Since I'm on a roll I thought I'd try planting some vegetables today, well a vegetable. I have tried vegetable gardens in the past, but haven't had much luck.

I decided instead of going overboard I would try just one vegetable or should I say fruit; if you haven't guessed by now I am planting tomatoes. I know the science behind why a tomato is a fruit, but it still seems like a vegetable to me.

I will apply the principle to my tomato plant that I'm doing with my indoor plants and my herbs; don't ignore it. Hopefully I will grow some beautiful tomatoes, but I guess we'll see what happens. I need to have faith that I can do this.

At the moment I have three different things I need to keep alive (indoor plants, herbs, and tomato plant); I have definitely given myself a great challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment