Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 257- Compliment Others

It's difficult for me when someone gives me a compliment for a job well done, because for some reason I get a bit embarrassed, but I'm working on becoming more accepting to peoples compliments.

It's funny, but even though I get a bit shy when others compliment me I must admit deep down it still feels good to hear. It's nice to know that I'm actually doing something right. I think receiving a compliment from someone actually puts me in a better mood.

I've come to realize that if it feels good to receive a compliment from others than I should compliment others around me more often; hopefully it will lift their spirits as well. Sometimes you just need that reassurance that your doing something right. Even a little compliment can make the biggest difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment