Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 258- Cut Back on Diet Coke (-1 12 oz. Soda a Day)

Anyone that knows me knows how much I like my Diet Coke, and this will be another difficult one for me. I decided to take it slow, and begin by cutting back on one soda a day, and then work from there.

I have been doing pretty well with drinking water, and it has made me cut back on soda a little bit. My initial assumption was that I'd be drinking so much water that eventually I'd naturally cut out the soda all together. Well, that hasn't completely worked out the way I wanted it to.

As of this moment I don't really need to be adding anymore water to my diet. I think I figured I'm drinking about 72 oz. a day, so that's plenty, but I'm probably drinking just as much soda too. I don't know the exact figure for the soda, but I thought I would go back to my food journal for a few days, and instead of keeping track of what I'm eating, I thought I'd keep track of my soda consumption.

Once I get a rough estimate of what I'm drinking I'll cut back by 12oz, which is what your standard soda can contains, and I'll just work from there and see where it gets me.

No comments:

Post a Comment