Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 259- Don't Let My Husband Do the Laundry

This one seems rather odd, but I have had more of my clothes ruined because they are being washed the wrong way. Granted this is not entirely my husbands fault. I am to blame for this too. I really don't have that much as far clothing goes since I simplified my wardrobe, so when I do ruin something it feels like I'm missing half of my wardrobe.

So today I told my husband to let me do the laundry. This way I can make sure everything is getting washed the correct way so I won't ruin anymore of my clothes. The key for me will be to make sure that I am washing things the way they should, so I really need to be careful when it concerns my more delicate clothing and clothing which has the tendency to shrink.

So it's not just about taking over the laundry from my husband, but making sure I wash my items the correct way, because I know I definitely am not very good at doing that. Now there is some good news about ruining my clothing and that is I get to go shopping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment