Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 268- First Aid Kit

As the self proclaimed clumsiest person in the world it should be standard practice for me to keep a first aid kit in our home, but that is not the case.

So today I thought I'd change that. You really never know what unfortunate incident could happen in your home. Most of the things that could happen have pretty much happened to me, and I'm sure will happen again. Today alone I ran into a door and hit my head on the head board of our bed. Incidents like that are just standard in my life.

So I went through all of our medical supplies and tossed out all the expired medicine, and I went and got a first aid kit at Walgreens to keep in our home. For me it's not a question of whether I'll have an accident and need the stuff in our first aid kit, but a matter of when. It's best to be prepared for when I do need those bandages, ice packs, neosporin, medicine etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment