Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 270- Clean Up My Computer

It is time to do some cleaning up on my computer. I have so much junk on my computer that I don't even need; it is probably just slowing down my computer.

It is time to get rid of things like applications I don't use both on my hard drive and on Facebook. Also within many of my applications there are items I could rid of like pictures, music and files that I no longer use. I just have so much junk on my computer that is just wasting space.

I should also do this on my computer at work too and I also really need to clean out my inbox. I would like to make it a habit of cleaning out my inbox at least once a week. I do read my email everyday, but sometimes I save some to read for later.

I believe it will take some time to clean out my computer, but I think it will be very beneficial for me in the end and hopefully I won't delete anything I shouldn't.

Now, the question is whether I count this cleaning up of my computer as personal time since I'm only allowed one hour of personal computer time a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment