Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 271- Keep an Umbrella Handy

I thought I'd add this one since I mentioned it in one of my posts the other day. I also noticed that it looks like we're in for a bit of rain this week, so nothing like the present to get this one going.

I never carry an umbrella with me, and I know I probably should. There's nothing like walking into work completely soaked and then shivering and feeling miserable for the rest of the day. This has happened to me more than once and not just at work either. It usually happens at the worst of times too.

So I figured in order to not give myself the excuse of forgetting my umbrella, I will keep one in my car, one at home and one at work. I may be going a little excessive with the umbrella supply here, but when it comes to me I need to be. I always need to be prepared and sometimes it seems like I'm not.

A lot of time I don't always check the weather before I leave for the day and sometimes I am surprised when it suddenly starts to rain. At least I now I'll always be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment