Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 274- Use a Reusable Shopping Bag

So I decided to do a bit more with helping out our planet. I have already been recycling, so I've improved on that part. Now I thought I'd begin using a reusable shopping bag when I go shopping or use no bag at all.

The hard part for me will be remembering to carry it along with me. I am starting off by using one for any daily shopping I do and gradually work myself up to grocery shopping. I only have one bag right now, and I really want to see how this works out for me before getting a whole bunch of bags for grocery shopping.

Even once I go all out and begin using them grocery shopping I'll still get the plastic bags once in awhile, because I use those as garbage bags for the bathrooms and for cleaning the kitty litter.

No comments:

Post a Comment