Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 275- Music Therapy



Music is something that holds a very special place in my heart and while I perform music all the time or listen to it when I'm researching something for work, I hardly ever listen to music for pure enjoyment. I am not sure why; that's just the way it is.

Sure I play music when I'm driving in my car, but that's different. The music in my car is just something to keep me occupied while I get from point A to point B.

I have plenty of time to listen to music. I can listen to it  while I'm doing my household chores or knitting my never ending blanket or while reading or whatever else I may be doing. So I figured I'd take a little time to just listen to music.

My all time favorite piece is Ella Fitzgerald's 'My Funny Valentine'. I have always loved this piece, which is why I posted it above.

No comments:

Post a Comment