Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 276- Live Like There's No Tomorrow

I just couldn't resist putting this task down, especially since tomorrow is supposed to be the end of the world. This is all according to some guy that did an in depth study of the bible and somehow, with the use of a little math, came up with the idea that tomorrow would be judgement day.

Funny, but Matthew 24:36 says "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone". So did this guy who made the prediction about the end of the world somehow miss this passage?

Either way it got me to thinking; if I only had one day to live what would I do with that day? To tell you the truth I'm not sure. There's just too much to do in this world. Am I taking advantage of all that's out there in this world? Definitely not!

So a few of the obvious choices for my last day are spending it with family and friends and I'd most likely do a lot of praying. Finally, if it were my last day on Earth I'd want a triple chocolate cheesecake as my last meal. So it's time to live life like there's no tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment