Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 282- Cut Down on Watching TV

This is the time of year when many TV shows go on hiatus for the summer, and I have decided that instead of replacing those with something else I will find something else to do with my time.

I have so many possibilities of things I could do instead of watching TV. I could do some more reading, workout a bit more, and even spend some more time outside.

Sometimes it seems to be this common thing that once 8 pm hits I automatically turn on the TV. There are also times when I'm not even watching TV, but I like to have that background noise. Those are the times when I can just turn off the TV and have some quiet time or play some music.

This is a good one for me. I think it will also help to keep me more focused on some of my other tasks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment