Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 289- Clean the Garage

I decided it was now time to clean our garage. It's really not too bad. It just needed a little sweeping; actually it needed a lot of sweeping and just a little organizing. 

When I lived in Wisconsin I actually used my garage for a garage, which means I actually parked my car in there, but in Virginia that doesn't seem to be the primary purpose of a garage. I guess it's because of the lack of the cold and snowy weather that they have in Virginia. I myself prefer to use our garage as an actual garage, no matter what state I live in, but for the moment we are going to use that as our workout space.

I decided I wanted to organize the garage today, because in the middle of working out I got bit or stung by something, and was never quite sure what it was; my leg still hurts. There were also a couple of boxes that just got in the way. That's when I decided I needed to keep that garage a bit cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment