Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 292- Paint the Walls Inside Our House

Ever since we had our storm damage we've been slowly getting our house back to normal again. So today I thought I'd begin all the little painting projects we need to finish inside the house.

Some of it is just a matter of doing a little touching up here and there, but there are two bigger projects that need to be done. One of them is painting the kitchen while the other is painting the hallway. The hallway is still left over from our storm damage we had, but the kitchen is just something that we never got to.

The big problem I have with painting, aside from the fact that I just plain don't like to do it, is the fact that usually I end up with more paint on me than I get on the walls. The other problem I have is the fact that the  kittens have decided that they want to help, but of course all they do is just get in the way.

I think the easiest thing for me to do would be to just spend a day painting and get it done and over with, but at the moment I'm taking it slow. I do have an end date in mind, which is July 3. That is the date I have some family coming to visit, so I'd like to get it done by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment