Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 294- All the Small Stuff

Today I got caught up on some of my household chores and did a little painting. While I was doing the laundry I noticed how dirty the washer and dryer were. I then began to take a look around the house and realized there are a lot of little things that I haven't gotten to yet.

I noticed little cobwebs in the corners of the ceiling and then there were the window sills and the blinds. The list just went on and on. It was all a lot of little stuff.

Instead of taking all of these all these little cleaning tasks and making a post for each task, I decided to group these all together in one post. Some of these things I will probably need to clean on a regular basis, but others are once in awhile type of things. I know there are probably other little cleaning tasks I'll come across too.

I need to realize that just because it's not listed as a task on my blog doesn't mean I should do it. So it's all about the small stuff today; as far as cleaning is concerned anyway. I need to be aware of all these little things and make sure I do those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment