Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 295- Car Wash

I don't often get my car washed, but getting a car can be a big investment and I should take care of that investment, and one of those things is to get my car washed. There's also a couple of other things I should be doing to take care of my car, but maybe I'll get to those other things in a later post.

It's funny, but I seem to remember someone in my family that used to actually be afraid of car washes, but that is not me. I actually like car washes. I also have a sibling that used to be afraid of watermelons too, but I think that belongs in another category all by itself.

I think my car looks fairly clean now. It could be cleaner, but I guess since I haven't been to a car wash in awhile it just needs to go through the wash a couple of times. I won't do that now, but maybe in another month I'll take it through again.

The general rule when you get a car wash is that it will rain, and actually with the heat that we have had I don't think I'd mind that too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment