Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 309- Contemplate the Heavens

Contemplate the extent and stability of the heavens, and then at least cease to admire the worthless things.                                                                                                                            ~Boethius 
In my life there are so many things that may seem significant; these are those daily stresses associated with my everyday life or maybe I'm putting too much focus on something that really shouldn't matter.

There are so many things in my life that are more important and that I should focus on. These important parts of my life are my family, my friends and of course God. I need to put more focus on those things in my life that really matter.

When I get a little frustrated with things in my life or my focus is going in the wrong direction than I need to remind myself to 'contemplate the heavens'.

No comments:

Post a Comment