Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 313- Get Ahead of the Game

I have usually been the person that is always on time; I never run late. But for some reason I haven't been as good at being on time as I used to be. I'm not quite sure how that happened, but it did.

I don't want to get myself into a bad habit. So before it gets to be too bad I thought I'd get this one out of the way. From now on I will leave 10 minutes earlier than usual to make sure I make it to my destination in a timely manner.

Granted I am not always late. I still seem to be more of an on time person than a late one, but I realized that it's something that is beginning to happen. Essentially what I'm doing is breaking a bad habit before it gets out of control.

I don't think bad habits begin suddenly. I think it's more of a gradual thing. I think it's something I have to be aware of, whether it is being late or something else entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment