Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 330- Cat Toy Box


Toys, toys and more toys! I have tripped over so many cat toys just laying around on the floor. The cats love their toys, but I do not. Our floor is constantly covered in cat toys. I have had to take toys away from them, because it will wake us up in the middle of the night. They really get mad at me when I do that.

I decided to get these toys under control, so I took a basket and put all of their toys in there. I thought that would take care of the clutter laying around and I also thought that would take care of the noise at night. I was living under the false assumption that I could just leave a couple of their soft toys out at night and that would take care of the problem of the noisy little plastic balls with the little bell inside, but that was before I came home and discovered all of their toys laying all over the floor outside of their toy box. I realized that Nora can take the toys out of the toy box all by herself. I haven't seen Buddy2 do this yet, but I have a feeling it's only a matter of time.

I think the toy box will still help. I just have to make sure I keep putting the toys away when I see them laying around. Maybe Nora will learn to put the toys back in the box herself someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment