Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 47- Moisturize (hands)

One of my tasks in the beginning was to use a daily moisturizer for my body, and I've noticed a huge difference. My skin has definitely been getting its moisture. I'm sure the fact that I've been drinking more water has something to do with the appearance of my skin too. My skin definitely looks and feels much healthier.

I was hoping that a body lotion would also include the hands, because your hands really tend to show their age first. But unfortunately it appears as though my hands, including my cuticles may need a bit more attention.

Maybe it's the weather or maybe it's from doing all those dishes, but my hands seem to be getting really dry and kind of sore. So today I am going to start using a moisturizer for my hands.

What I've decided to use is 'Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme'. It says that it enhances skin health, strengthens skin's protective barrier, and provides essential moisture for hands and cuticles. I guess we'll just have to see what happens. At the moment I'm not too keen on the smell, but I may have put too much on.

No comments:

Post a Comment