Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 245- Schedule Some Fun Time


Today was just one of those days; I just seemed to be in my own little world oblivious to what was going on around me. I guess I was just tired. I also have so many things going on in that little mind of mine that I just wasn't focused on the here and now.

I have decided I need to schedule myself some fun time. I need to make sure there are those moments in the day that I do something fun, and if I have to schedule it in my calendar than so be it. It doesn't have to be anything big, but just something to do that won't cause me any stress or anxiety.

Todays fun time was spent playing with my kittens, which was an added bonus since they also make me laugh because of how weird they are. So from now on even if it's only for a few minutes I will schedule myself some time in the day just to do something fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment