Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 247- Suck it Up!

Today of all days I was sick. On a normal day I would have just stayed home and rested, but I couldn't do that today. As a musician for a Catholic church, today was Holy Thursday, and I needed to be there.

I hung on and did the best I could to keep it together. I tried to do many things from my past posts to help keep me a little healthier. I made sure I drank plenty of water, and I took a rest here and there. I tried to make sure I ate something small, and I took some medicine to help me out.

In the end I just had to suck it up, and hope for the best. I wasn't sure I could make it, but I did. I tried to be strong, and that's what it's about. I am capable of so many things, and I knew I could make it through if I just believed and had a little faith. I really need to believe in myself a little more. I know even when things get difficult I can make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment