Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 316- Mix it Up

Lately I've been all about getting a better schedule for myself, and while working on a way to find that balance in my life, I have come to a realization. I need to mix it up once in awhile. Instead of doing the same thing day in and day out in the same order, why don't I try to do things a bit differently.

I have a routine for everything. I have my morning routine. I also have my work routine. I have a routine for when I exercise. I have my daily stop on my way to work. I do the same thing when I get home from work. I have my same nightly routine before going to bed. The list goes on and on. I think I just need to switch it up a little bit. I don't want to do everything in the same order every single day. I don't want to get bored.

I think I need to shock my system into a new routine. I'm not talking about big changes, but small ones. Maybe instead of washing my face before going to bed, I could wash it after I eat dinner. I think even just a little switch in routine can make a big difference. I think it will help keep me motivated and help to keep my interest in different activities at a higher level.

No comments:

Post a Comment